Friday, April 22, 2011

Bury Me Thrice

Bury me thrice,
bury my earthly sins,
bury those twice..

Bury my heavenly soul,
for it's been my vice...

Thought I would fly, up above and rise...
But that was a dream,
and I've paid the price...

A long dark road,
hearts as cold as ice.
On your mistakes,
they sharpen their knives...

Stay alert, and open your eyes.
They seem as angels,
but it's a disguise...

Be wise, and hear my advice,
for in blood, I've been baptized...

Fear not my child,
and keep locked on your prize.
Life gives nothing in return for cries.

Take the blades,
but keep gaze at open skies...

Nothing lives forever,
but have a dream that never dies.

Be your own phoenix,
and from your ashes...
YOU SHALL EVER ARISE !!

With each time they killed me,
THEY SHOULD HAVE BURRIED ME THRICE !!

No comments:


The old city of Nablus...