Thursday, May 15, 2008

To Whom It May Concern...

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern, I’m a human being, I’m a Muslim, I’m a Christian, I’m a Jew, I’m a Buddhist and I’m a Hindu. I’m a human being…

To whom it may concern,
I'm a human being, I’m Black, I’m white, I’m yellow, I’m red, I’m in every color there is. I’m a human being…

To whom it may concern,
I’m a human being, I cry and I bleed. I sweat, and I do feel pain when you hurt me. I’m a human being …

To whom it may concern,
I’m a human being, I get hungry when there is no food in my stomach, and thirsty when there is no water to run down my throat, and I do get lonely when I’m left on my own. I’m a human being …

To whom it may concern,
I’m a human being, I do get cold when I’m left under the pouring rain, and I do get hot when there is no shelter to hide me from the burning sun. I’m a human being …

To whom it may concern,
I'm a human being, the moon that shines in your darkest night shines bright in mine as well, the sun that light your days burns in my sky as well ,, even that wind you breath, runs deep into my lungs. I'm a human being...

Even if you don’t like it, I am a human being… just like you.

Qossay Abu-Zaitoun

No comments:


The old city of Nablus...